HOW YOUR PLANNED GIFT CAN HELP THE CALIFORNIA POLICY CENTER
You can use any number of tax-advantaged financial tools to support the California Policy Center and advance its work to bring freedom and prosperity to California, while at the same time returning benefits to you and your family. For instance, you can:
- Make a tax-free gift from your IRA.
- Donate appreciated securities to CPC, which could cost you less than the tax deduction you would receive.
- Make the California Policy Center a beneficiary of your will, revocable trust, or retirement plan—costing you nothing during your lifetime.
- Donate assets that you no longer need or want, such as an art collection, a second home, land, or a life insurance policy.
- Realize tax advantages by selling property to the California Policy Center at a charitable discount or deeding your home to the California Policy Center while you continue to live there.
For more information about these and other planned-giving vehicles, please contact your tax advisor or attorney. If you would like to discuss the possibility of a planned gift with the California Policy Center, please contact Mallory Staley, Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.